Online ZOOM Meeting
As the Transparency Foundation celebrations National Sunshine Week 2024, we’re holding an informative training briefing on how you can use a variety of tools and strategies to become a local government watchdog in your area to hold politicians and public entities accountable to the people they are supposed to serve.
Join Carl DeMaio – one of the nation’s top government accountability experts – for this informative virtual workshop on:
• Follow-the-Money Investigations: How to uncover the misuse of taxpayer monies to fund Left-wing political groups
• Wasteful Spending: How to flag and expose wasteful spending inside state and local government
• Whistleblower Protection: how to recruit and protect sources inside government
• Conflicts of Interest: How to spot self-dealing by politicians and quid-pro-quo deals for political supporters.
• Public Transparency: how to use the California Public Records Act to obtain information.